As a National Network, CIS proudly reports proven results of our students for the past four decades.
- 1.3 million students are doing better in school
- A higher percentage of students served by Communities In Schools reach proficiency in 4th and 8th-grade reading and math.
- 91% of students receiving services from Communities In Schools are moving forward and promoted to the next grade.
- 93% of students reduced their high-risk behaviors. Communities In Schools works hand-in-hand with students on personal goals that help pave the way to success.
- 97% of potential dropouts stayed in school. Year after year Communities In Schools keeps students in school and on track for graduation.
- 84% of seniors graduated on time. Communities In Schools is the only stay-in-school organization to document graduation rate outcomes, and the outcomes are noteworthy